Looking for an opportunity to make great use of your positive attitude, passion for saving lives and outstanding work ethic? Consider a rewarding career with Midwest Transplant Network! Every individual on our team plays a critical part in achieving our mission to save lives by honoring the gift of donation with dignity and compassion.
Joining Our Team
When you work for Midwest Transplant Network, you become an integral part of one of the country’s leading organ and tissue procurement agencies. We support and provide professional development opportunities for all staff, including formal education, online courses, extensive on-the-job training and an industry-leading tuition reimbursement program. You will also enjoy a liberal paid time off plan and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Current Job Listings
For additional information on available career opportunities at Midwest Transplant Network, please select a link below.
Kansas City Area
- Corporate Pilot (Full-time)
- Corporate Pilot (PRN)
- Tissue Procurement Technician
- Organ Procurement Coordinator I
- Organ Referral Specialist
- Donation Services Coordinator I
- Family Services Coordinator I
- Laboratory Support Coordinator
- Laboratory Technologist
- Tissue Procurement Coordinator I
- Donor Information Coordinator
- No current openings