Midwest Transplant Network works with area colleges to educate students about organ, eye and tissue donation. Any college class, organization or club is welcome to contact us to offer a presentation or host a speaker at an event. There are many ways to show support on campus:
- Invite a guest speaker to discuss organ, eye and tissue donation at a club or organizational meeting.
- Hold a donor registration drive for students to register on campus to become donors.
- Adopt organ donation as a special cause for your organization and continue to promote donation throughout the year at all your events.
- Participate in National Donate Life Month in April, a perfect time to host events on campus. Midwest Transplant Network can assist by providing materials, giveaways and speakers for your events.
- Follow Midwest Transplant Network on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn to receive updates on new programs and activities.
- Encourage your college newspaper to print a story about organ, eye and tissue donation and how to become involved on your campus.