Midwest Transplant Network works with area colleges to educate students about organ and tissue donation. Any college class, organization, or club is welcome to contact us to offer an educational presentation or host a speaker at an event. There are many ways to show support on campus:
- Invite a guest speaker to discuss organ and tissue donation at a club or organizational meeting.
- Hold a donor registration drive for students to register on campus to become donors.
- Adopt organ donation as a special cause for your organization and continue to promote organ donation throughout the year at all your events.
- Participate in National Donate Life Month in April, a perfect time to host events on campus. Midwest Transplant Network can assist by providing materials, giveaways and speakers for your events.
- Follow Midwest Transplant Network on Facebook and Twitter to receive updates on new programs and activities.
- Encourage your college newspaper to print a story about organ and tissue donation and how to become involved on your campus.